1. Transaction charges to be borne by the customer (Total amount + Transaction charges) as per the above table.
2. Transaction charges will be debited from the Transaction Amount on upfront basis.
3. Fund shall be credited in T+1 Days in the Customer Loan Account opened in Ahalia Money Exchange and Financial Services (P) Ltd (Ahalia Finforex).
4. The Customer can view and Print e- Receipt after payment confirmation from Gateway.
5. It will be the responsibility of the cardholder to ensure that no double payment is made from his end for the same Account.
6. All disputes arising out of the said services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Kochi.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Once the payment has been made, no cancellation will be entertained for any reason.
2. During Online Payment, if the amount is debited from customer bank account and the transaction details are not generated online, please allow us to generate the transaction details within 24 hours. If the Online transaction details are not generated, even after 24 hours or money is not refunded to the bank account, please contact our Call Centre.
3. If customer paid twice for one transaction, one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
4. If the online payment amount is not credited to customers Loan account within 24 hours, the transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
0484-2869000 (Monday to Saturday 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM)
Ahalia Finforex is strongly committed to protect the personal and financial information that the user of the website (hereinafter "user(s)") submits to us and would endeavour to protect it from unauthorized use. Ahalia Finforex assures the users that the information made available to us will be kept in strict confidentiality and we will use the information only to help us to service their account better, to provide them with products and services that they may have requested, and to inform them about other products and services that may be of interest to them. We do not sell their personal information to third parties. We shall not reveal information or data relating to borrower accounts, whether provided by the borrowers or otherwise, to anyone, including other companies, entities in their group, other than in the following exceptional cases:
1 If the information is to be given by law.
2 If there is a duty towards the public to reveal the information.
3 If the borrower asks us to reveal the information, or with the borrower’s permission.
4 If Ahalia Finforex is asked to give a reference about borrowers, Ahalia Finforex shall obtain his / her written permission before giving it.
1. The customer alone shall be liable for any loss from unauthorized transactions in his account/s if he has breached the terms or contributed or caused the loss by negligent actions on his part such as:
a. Keeping a written or electronic record of Ahalia Finforex Online Password
b. Disclosing or failing to take all reasonable steps to prevent disclosure of Ahalia Finforex Online Password to anyone including any minor, company staff and/or failing to advise the company of such disclosure within 24 hours.
2. Ahalia Finforex will be completely absolved of all liabilities in case the customer fails to inform/complaint to Ahalia Finforex within 24 hours about any unauthorized access to or erroneous transactions on Ahalia Finforex Online. After receiving the customer complaint Ahalia Finforex will disable Online access credentials of that customer. In such cases if fund transfer has not been already initiated, then Ahalia Finforex will stop the transfer and inform the customer. In case the transfer has already been initiated before receiving the customer complaint, then Ahalia Finforex will share all the transfer/transaction details with the customer to enable the customer to take up the matter with the concerned authorities.
3.Ahalia Finforex shall, in no circumstances, be held liable by the Customer if Ahalia Finforex Online access is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamity, floods, fire and other natural disasters of any kind, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or internet or network failure, power breakdown or battery breakdown, software or hardware failure and or error or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Ahalia Finforex. Ahalia Finforex shall in no way be liable for any loss or damage that may occur due to hacking of the account by any persons other than the User, which fits in the definitions of a Cyber Related Crime’ as accepted internationally. Ahalia Finforex shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, investment, production, goodwill, profit, interruption of business or any other loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the User or any other person.
4. The Customer shall indemnify and hold Ahalia Finforex harmless against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever which Ahalia Finforex may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of arising out of providing Ahalia Finforex Online services or by reason of Ahalia Finforex in good faith taking or refusing to take or omitting to take action on any instruction given by the Customer.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Any claim, dispute or controversy with respect to, in connection with or arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to and decided by arbitration exclusively within jurisdiction of Ernakulum, Kerala State. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
Who We Are
Ahalia Finforex, a diversified initiative of the Ahalia Group, complements the vision to touch different facets of life for gifting people a better future. This is made possible by progressive, responsive and pro-active financial services rendered through a network of branches spread across the state. The company holds NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) and FFMC (Full-Fledged Money Changer) licenses from the Reserve Bank of India.
What We Do
Ahalia Finforex offers retail loans and related services under NBFC licence, and forex and related services under FFMC licence.
Full portfolio of services offered
1. Retail loans such as Gold Loan, Property loan and Travel Loan
2. Money Change of all major currencies
3. Travel Currency Card (TCC)
4. Remittance abroad for permitted purposes( Tour, Business visit etc)
5. Receive money from abroad ( Western Union, MoneyGram, Xpress Money, EzRemit, Trans-Fast, Instant Cash etc)